#RyersonSA (General)

What apps are your go-to for productivity?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bailey Parnell Bailey Parnell 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Katrina Persad
    Katrina Persad
    Participant

I’ve always been an app geek. When the Palm Pilot first came out, I recall being thrilled by the potential it held for digitizing our lives. What apps do you swear by?

Here are mine (using an iPhone):

1. Evernote: a place to brain-dump all my thoughts. Either type a note directly into a searchable ‘notebook’, attach jpgs/pdfs, or use the webclipper tool to directly save articles for later reading. Syncs across mobile, desktop and web-app.

2. Dropbox/Google Photos: I set these apps to sync my photos continuously so I can easily access them on my phone without taking up space on my phone storage.

3. Wunderlist: A virtual to-do list that helps me quick-add action items and set deadlines/reminders. Also a great web-app!

4. Logsit: Track how often I do anything + get reminders when it’s time to do it again. Super helpful for infrequent recurring tasks that I want to keep tabs on. Plus, it scratches my ‘quantified-self’ itch.

5. Google Calendar: Scheduling my life means I get to do all the things I want (including downtime). Bonus: certain phrases elicit fun graphics, which I love (but they’re able to be toggled off if grahpics aren’t for you).

I’d love to hear yours and continue feeding my app-etite for productivity (and puns)!

Katrina Persad
    Katrina Persad
    Participant

*graphics! Ahh typos!

My trifecta: Asana, Slack, Google Suite (gmail, docs, drive, calendar, etc.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.