#RyersonSA (General)

Conferences – which ones are you going to? presenting at? what have you learned?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Bailey Parnell Bailey Parnell 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Barreca
    Rachel Barreca
    Participant

Let’s share which conferences we are going to or have gone to, which ones you’re presenting at and on which topics, and what we hope to learn or have learned from attending. We can also ask colleagues to bring back resources, talk to particular people, attend particular sessions, etc. if we can’t be there our self AND provide support, advice, connections, mentors if we know the conference well.

Rachel Barreca
    Rachel Barreca
    Participant

First question: who is going to the CACUSS #seachange18 conference this year? Are you presenting? I’d love to know what you’re going to do. If this is your first CACUSS conference, what are you wondering about? I’ve been many times and I’m happy to answer questions about this professional community (e.g. who IS behind the @CACUSSlanyard account?!)

John Hannah
    John Hannah
    Participant

Going, yes.
    Presenting, yes. Screening Passages and talking about it.
    Not my first CACUSS rodeo.
    Honestly, never really got the whole @CACUSSlanyard thing
    Looking forward to seeing PEI for the first time.

Sarena Johnson
    Keymaster

I’m sooo thrilled to be going to Think Indigenous in Saskatoon next week!!! Also going to CACUSS for the first time and will be presenting. Sooo nervous but excited! Will be my first time visiting both places:)

Everyone needs to go to the NYU Student Affairs conference. It’s only $50 for the conference and an extra $25 for the EDI pre-conference, which is AMAZINGGG.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.